My Latest Presentation!
Hey everyone!! It's been too long!! I have SO many fun updates for y'all!
The day was so incredible. I got to meet physicians and researchers helping us find answers, which was fantastic. My absolute favorite part was meeting all of you!! Learning more about your stories, your support systems, and how you overcome the challenges Chiari can present us with every day was one of the most meaningful thing I have ever done. I really hope I get the opportunity to go back next year!
In other news, I have also gotten to have so many amazing adventures since we last caught up, including:
- Going to a reggae festival AT THE BEACH!
- Completing Step 2, my last exam before getting my MD!
- Exploring Boston after the big presentation- the weather was perfect and the brownstones were stunning!
- Working my first Pediatric Anesthesia rotation and absolutely loving it. I think a pediatric fellowship is in my future!
- Living in California to work for 4 weeks to work in on of their anesthesia departments!
- Adventuring in Napa, Sonoma, and San Francisco with my sister! This was the best part of my California adventure.
- Kayaking and hiking at Lake Tahoe, I loved it so much I went back two weekends in a row!!
- Applying to residency programs!! I can’t wait to keep you all updated on how everything goes. The interview season is supposed to start in a few months, and I’m hoping to go visit a lot of the programs I speak with in person to see what it might be like working there.
Let me know what you think of the video and do not hesitate to reach out with any comments and questions. Thank you so much for checking back in with me! You all keep me going!
Comments
Post a Comment